Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plugging along...

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now about this research paper. I have yet to actually begin writing the paper, though I have been conducting and collecting a significant amount of research regarding marble stoops in Baltimore. I was, however, relieved to find out Professor Singer reduced the length of the paper from 3,000 words down to 2,300.
My goal is to begin focusing on the paper after Thanksgiving break. I say after the break because I am having all four wisdom teeth (three of which are impacted) removed the day after Thanksgiving. I will either be numb from all the drugs they give me, or in excruciating pain. Either way, I’m not going to get much done that week on the paper!
This week I went back to Enoch Pratt Library, mainly to return a book I borrowed about Baltimore rowhomes, but also to work on my presentation on Baltimore housing that was due this week, before our class was cancelled. I was able to renew three books I checked out from Langsdale over the phone tonight. I am so lucky I called too, because they were actually due yesterday, but the library gives students a three day grace period!
I found a video on YouTube that I spent the last hour, unsuccessfully, trying to upload to this blog. Like uploading the photos, I'm sure I will get it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment