Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not much to say...

I honestly do not have much to write about this week. I have been busy working on a research proposal for another class, so all my time has been dedicated to that. I was planning on meeting a classmate at the Maryland Historical Society on Tuesday. Unfortunately, they are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, so we have postponed our field trip until next Friday, 10.30.2009.

I was able to extend my book from Enoch Pratt online tonight since I have not had time to read much of it. It was so convenient. Thank God for the Internet!

I feel bad not having something more substantial to write about this week. I will try to post more this weekend if I finish my proposal before my already extended Sunday night deadline, but realistically, I don't think that's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment